Thank You so much to the ever so kind topitaliantranslation.wordpress.com for nominating me for the award.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you. Create 11 questions for your nominees.And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
The questions topitaliantranslation.wordpress.com asked me :
- Sweet or Bitter? – Sweet
- You couldn’t live without – God
- Where do you live? – London
- Favourite movie? – Lion King
- Why are you blogging? – because I love to encourage others
- What’s a country you would love to visit? – Australia
- Favourite animal? – Giraffe
- Is there a place you would never go? – erm, not really sure.
- What can’t miss from your kitchen? Bread
- Your best memory? Disneyland for the first time.
- Your best result in life? 2nd year of uni results
My awesome nominees are….
http://graciebear.wordpress.com/ http://thispeculiartreasure.wordpress.com/ http://shesgonelala.wordpress.com/ http://erikaonthemove.net/ http://wherehaschivalrygone.wordpress.com/
These are the questions my nominees should answer if/when they accept this award:
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) Your best memory ?
3) Favorite movie?
4) What country would you love to visit?
5) What and who inspires you?
6) How do you keep your content original and interesting?
7) Have you learned anything from blogging?
8) Favorite animal ?
9) Favorite Food?
I can think up any others…but these will do !